Why did CCMM create this product?
This product was created to reinforce weekly memory work for families participating in the Foundations program within Classical Conversations local communities located outside the United States.
How is this classical?
This product is classical because it relies on the natural ability of a grammar-aged student to commit large amounts of information to memory. The goal of the Foundations program is to train the brain to retain a foundation of knowledge in important subjects.
How is this Christian?
This product is Christian because it aligns with Classical Conversations’ motto “To Know God and to Make Him Known.” Students memorize information within a biblical framework with the goal of “hiding God’s world in their hearts.”
How is this used in community?
The Foundations Curriculum is the backbone of Classical Conversations’ Foundations program. Each week in community tutors introduce the current cycle’s weekly memory work to families, who then practice the memory work at home for the remainder of the week. This repeats for 24 weeks per cycle for 3 cycles of memory work.
- The print curriculum/e-book contains 3 cycles of 24 weeks of content.
- The print curriculum is softcover, is spiral bound, and matches the format of the English edition.
- Grammar memory matches Essentials of Language: Spanish
- Math terms updated for use in global market
- Timeline memory matches Timeline Cards: Spanish edition
- Edition comparison HERE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details, nor do we have access to your credit card information