Classical Conversations Tax Exemption Program Policy
- Provide valid tax-exempt document(s) for each state where exempt goods are shipped. Please email legible copies of your tax-exempt form to email@example.com. When emailing, please provide the first and last name of the primary individual who will be purchasing for the business or organization’s tax exempt purchases.
- A ClassicalConversationsBooks.com account must be created and activated: https://classicalconversationsbooks.com/account/login
Please create an account using your business or organization’s email address. The account needs to be under the exact name that appears on the tax exempt certificate to ensure that any purchases made through the account are under that name. For example, if John Doe's tax exemption is under Doe Family Academy, the order must be made under Doe Family Academy, not John Doe. If your organization has placed tax-exempt orders with us before or if you are not sure that they have, please email us before creating a new account.
- Once your application has been submitted, your documents will be reviewed and a determination made whether your application for exemption is approved.
- Please note it may take up to 2-3 business days for your status to be approved or denied. If approved and you have an active ClassicalConversationsBooks.com account, you will be eligible to make tax-exempt purchases immediately. Sales tax is automatically removed on the final checkout screen. If you experience any issues with tax not being removed from your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For applications that are not approved, you will receive an email with the specific reason for rejection and if more information is required.