IEW TEACHING WRITING STRUCTURE AND STYLE (SYLLABUS, DVD & PREMIUM CONTENT)
The complete kit to transform the way you teach writing
Recommended in Program(s): Challenge A, Essentials
Newly updated in 2015! Learn how to nurture excellence in writing and thinking in students of any age. Whether your students are eager learners or reluctant writers, the award-winning Teaching Writing: Structure and Style video seminar will give you the tools you need to confidently teach your students to write well, think clearly, and express themselves eloquently and persuasively.
The set includes the full teacher training course on DVD. The accompanying Seminar Workbook becomes your syllabus and teaching manual. Premium Content allows you access to the following for one year from the date of activation:
- streaming video of the entire Teaching Writing: Structure and Style teacher training course, providing instruction on the nine structural models and multiple stylistic techniques
- streaming video of sample Student Workshops at four different grade levels to help you with that first lesson
- free access to monthly training webinars, August through May
- audio MP3 downloads of Andrew Pudewa’s most popular conference talks
- several PDF downloads content updated annually in July
This product is not considered in the accumulation of the order total to reach $250.00, nor is it eligible for 10% off on orders over $250.00.
- Binder, 12 DVDs, online Premium Content
- 240 pages (syllabus)
- Second edition, © 2015