Recommended in Program(s): Scribblers
"Scribblers at Home: Recipes from Lifelong Learners" is the perfect way for families to foster the skills their four-to-eight-year-olds need while still offering benefits for the whole family. This incredible new flexible curriculum offers fun activities that are tailored to different learning styles and provides an environment that encourages parents to get involved in their own education while introducing their kids to the amazing world around them.
- Encouragement to create a family rhythm of spending time together daily praying, playing, reading, exploring, and serving.
- Activities can be scaled to include older siblings in the fun and learning.
- Charts give parents the big picture of where the Scribblers skills are leading.
- Hospitable to all as the activities embrace all learning modalities.
- Gentle reminder that play is the work of childhood, and that littles learn by example, involvement, imagination, and freedom to explore.
- Permission is given to play, to wander, to be silly, to just enjoy being together; building relationships is the first order in the education of your children.
Click HERE to view the FAQ for Scribblers at Home.
Click HERE to view the Errata Sheet.
Learn more HERE!
Click HERE to view the Scribblers Planner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details, nor do we have access to your credit card information