CLASSICAL ACTS & FACTS® ARTISTS AND COMPOSERS, SET 3
Introduce your students to the wonderful world of artists and composers in Cycle 3.
Recommended in Program(s): Challenge II, Foundations
Cycle(s): Cycle 3
This superb 15-card set will give students of all ages, a new appreciation for some of the art and music world’s most gifted artists and composers.
- 5 x 8, cardstock, laminated
- 15 cards
- © 2013
Set 3 Contents
31. Tchaikovsky *studied in Cy3
34. van Gogh **studied in Cy2 with other European artists
35. Grandma Moses *studied in Cy3
36. Debussy *studied in Cy3
38. Picasso *studied in Cy3
39. Stravinsky *studied in Cy3
40. O'Keeffe *studied in Cy3
41. Rockwell *studied in Cy3
43. Wyeth *studied in Cy3
44. Lichtenstein *studied in Cy3
45. Voices in Postmodern Art
Frequently asked questions available here.
Bibliography for Artists and Composers Set available here.
Click here to learn how to cite Classical Acts and Facts Cards.